Insights 2012 is a three-day educational event that features over 90 sessions and workshops, keynote speakers, industry trends, product roadmaps, and lots of networking. This is where you will find the latest products and resources shaping the future of Pitney Bowes Software. It's all here!
- Directors, VPs and senior managers of billing, customer systems/service, sales and marketing, mail operations, finance, network engineering, IT, or operations management
- Location/mapping/GIS professionals, including managers, analysts and developers who use MapInfo Professional, MapBasic, MapMarker, MapXtreme, Spectrum, and geocoding products
- Project managers, operations, analysts, developers, engineers and architects who use CODE-1 Plus, MailStream Plus, VeriMove, and MAIL360
- Systems analysts, program managers, programmers, and IT associates who use DOC1, Finalist and StreamWeaver
- PBS Reseller and OEM Partners