Conference sessions will be presented by experts from Pitney Bowes Software Product Management, Engineering, Training, and of course directly from our customers. Hear first-hand how you can be more efficient, effective, and productive. Several sessions are being offered in our hands-on computer labs. Space is limited in these sessions - remember first come, first served!
Location Intelligence (LI) Track Overview
See the latest trends, success stories, tools and technology for geographic data analysis, mapping and enterprise location intelligence for improving operational efficiency and making better business decisions. Highlights include:
- Experience MapInfo Professional’s latest version plus focus group opportunities
- Sharing maps 24/7 with internal/external users
- Location intelligence for network and asset management: Xplornet
- Insurance risk data for underwriting and actuarial
- Integrated geomatics for water resource management
- Staying competitive with reverse geocoding in business applications
- Improving data quality for accurate GIS analysis
- Hands on: performance tools, 3D mapping, geographic grids, thematic mapping, more
Customer Communication Management (CCM) Track Overview Preview
Take home information to tackle your most difficult business and technical issues around effective and personalized customer communication. Highlights include:
- Industry trends keynote on CCM with analytics: Forrester Research
- Digital/physical communications: BCBS of South Carolina
- Latest document design trends: Simplified Communications Group
- Online/mobile interaction for greater customer retention
- Color, graphics, multichannel output and more with Designer 6.0 and CCM
- Print stream engineering hands-on and case study learning
- Case studies: negotiated documents, platform consolidation, centralized correspondence
Postal Track Overview Preview
2012 is a year of strategic transformation for the postal industry. Don't miss our mail-specific sessions on streamlining operations and increasing accuracy for lower costs. Highlights include:
- Postal transformation keynote: Jim Cochrane - USPS VP, Product Information
- Gaining optimum value for IMb and improving mail delivery
- Global deliverability management
- Release info and roadmaps: MailStream Plus, CODE-1 Plus, Finalist, MAIL360, VeriMove and more
- Data quality for greater postal efficiency
- Hands-on developer tips and tricks
Customer Analytics and Interaction (CAI) Track Overview
Join our CAI sessions for information on achieving a clearer picture of customers, making more informed customer decisions and optimizing interactions. Highlights include:
- Trends and best practices in customer analytics, interaction and opt-out management
- Leveraging social media for engaging and measurable conversations
- Predictive analytics for multiple channels/products: Rogers Communications
- Telco strategies for customer retention with greater lifetime value
- Alignment, accountability and actionability of marketing/sales in banking
- Better, faster, and smarter business location decisions: Waypoint Analytics
Join us for informative and inspiring presentations by special guest speakers and members of Pitney Bowes Software Executive team. You’ll gain insights into our future products and industries undergoing exciting changes.
2012 Meridian Customer Awards
Join us on Thursday, June 14th as we announce the winners of the 2012 Meridian Customer Awards. We will recognize customers who have created innovative solutions that are changing their organizations. All customers are encouraged to enter the Meridian Awards – explain how your organization is using Pitney Bowes Software solutions and you could win an all-expenses paid trip to Insights New Orleans.
Join us to learn more about the resources available to Pitney Bowes Software customers including our customer portal, technical support, complimentary professional services consultations, and more. Stop by to enjoy a cup of coffee, meet our staff, and learn more about the resources available to support you.
Insights Registration Desk
The registration desk is the center of Insights 2012 activity. Check in here when you arrive at the hotel to pick up your conference badge and materials.
First time Attendee Reception
Tuesday, June 12th 6:30-7:30 pm
First time at Insights? Join the Pitney Bowes Software team for a casual reception and get to know some other attendees.
Insights Customer Party at Pat O’Briens New Orleans
Wednesday, June 13th 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Join us at one of New Orleans favorite hangouts - Pat O’Briens - for an evening of food, fun, and live entertainment. It’s a short 3 block walk to the party.
Insights 2011 Las Vegas Highlights